Winter D1 & Pro Exposure Overnight Camp Dec. 15-17, 2017 *Grades 6-12
WINTER DIVISION 1 & PRO EXPOSURE LACROSSE CAMP
Hosted by University of Utah Men's Lacrosse
December 15th-17th, 2017
Rising Star Sports Ranch, 333N Sandhill Blvd., Mesquite, Nevada
*4 hr. drive from Salt Lake City & 1.5hr from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
For: Boys Grades 6-12
CLICK for CAMP FLYER
*REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 13th Midnight
*Email firstname.lastname@example.org if needed
DON'T MISS OUT on this "ONE OF A KIND" opportunity to learn from the best College Coaches and Professional Major League Lacrosse Players in the country! *Players and Parents gave awesome reviews from last year's camp, that... it was a GREAT experience! Campers are divided by age and skill level to provide the appropriate learning environment. This camp is for ALL levels of play.
Our Winter Exposure Camp will be the premier destination in the country for lacrosse players looking to take their game to the next level. We will feature TOP D1 Coaches and Professional MLL Players to teach, coach and look for future talent for their rosters. We will emphasize key components for lacrosse excellence which include the spiritual, mental, physical, and tactical parts of the game. Players will learn the pillars of Utah Lacrosse while competing hard, fast, smart, and together. And most importantly...WE WILL HAVE FUN!
3 day camp will focus on fundamentals, higher level skills and strategies for shooting, offensive motion, defensive techniques, face off/goalie strategies and team play. Players are given a numbered reversible and coaches receive a roster with player information provided. Game-like situations and drills will be used to put these techniques into practice.
Train at the beautiful Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort in Mesquite, Nevada. Campers have the option to stay as an overnight or commuter camper and enjoy the benefits of a one of a kind resort! Option for parents to attend and secure hotel reservations as well.
- STAFF: University of Utah Coaching Staff and NCAA D1 coaches from around the country as well as Major League Lacrosse (MLL) Players for camp instruction. Many College Coaches find future talent for their programs during a camp of this caliber.
University of Utah Coaching Staff:
- Brian Holman, Head Coach
- Marcus Holman, Offensive Coordinator/MLL Ohio Machine Captain/Attack
- Will Manny, Offensive Coordinator/MLL Long Island Lizards/Attack
- Adam Ghitelman, Goalie/Defensive Coordinator/MLL Atlanta Blaze Captain/Goalie
- Tim McDermott, Face Off Coach
Additional D1 College Coaching Staff: *Coaching staff subject to changes/updates.
- Harvard University: Asst. Coach Joe Nardella - MLL Boston Cannons - Face Off
- Ohio Northern University: Head Coach, Nat St. Laurent & Defensive Coordinator Ohio Machine
- University of North Carolina: Associate Head Coach/Goalie/Offensive Coordinator, Dave Metzbower
University of Vermont: Asst. Coach & Goalie/Defensive Coordinator, Brian Kavanaugh
- Professional MLL Player Coaching Staff:
- Boston Cannons: Davey Emala, Attack
- Atlanta Blaze: Scott Ratliff, LSM
- Ohio Machine: Scott Rodgers, Goalie
- Charlotte Hounds: Joey Sankey, Attack
- Denver Outlaws: Drew Snider, Midfield
CHECK IN: Friday, Dec. 15th 3-7pm
Dinner 6-7pm - Meet 7:30pm Ballroom - Orientation & Intro's 8:00pm - Session #1: Skills & Drills 8:15-10pm
Saturday, December 16th
Breakfast 7:30-8:30am - Session #2: Skills & Drills 9-11am
Lunch 12-1pm - *Recruiting Journey Player & Parent Perspective Talk with Q&A - Coach Holman 1-2pm
Session #3: Stickwork & 7v7 Games 2:30-4:30pm
Dinner 5-6pm - Keynote Speaker 6-6:45pm Session #4: Skills/Drills/7v7 Games 7-8:30pm
Session #5: Competition/Play Other Sports & Lax 8:45-10pm
Sunday, December 17th
Breakfast 7:30-8:30am - Session #6: Games 9-11am
Lunch 11:30-12:30pm - Session #7: Final Games 1-2pm
Accuracy Competition - Camp Ceremony & Closing Remarks 2-3pm
CHECK OUT: Sunday 3pm
TUITION: Includes ALL Meals for Campers & Under Armour Utah Lacrosse Reversible. *Book early to secure preferred accommodations as based on availability.
OVERNIGHT CAMPER OPTIONS:
Bunk Room ($525) - Camper stays in Bunk Room with other campers at Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort.
Queen Room ($565) - Camper stays with another camper in a Double Queen Room at Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort. *Indicate preferred roommate when registering or you will be placed with another camper similar in age.
COMMUTER CAMPER OPTION:
Commuter ($460) - Camper stays with parent/guardian and makes own accommodations. *Meals included for camper only.
PARENT OPTIONS: Parents may reserve rooms in addition to camper registration. Standard Double Queen Room rates for weekend are:
- Rising Star Sports Ranch Resort: $184 total for two nights/includes tax, no meals
- Eureka Casino Resort: $230 total for two nights/includes tax, no meals
Airport Shuttle Service ($75)- Available from Las Vegas McCarran International Airport. *92 Miles from the Ranch, 1.5hr ride. Please plan travel times accordingly.
LOCATION: Rising Star Sports Ranch in Mesquite, Nevada 333N Sandhill Blvd, Mesquite, Nevada 89027. The number one sports vacation destination, featuring 210 hotel rooms, restaurant, state of the art facilities and more...
*Utes Lacrosse Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.