Summer Instructional Day Camp *Rising 1-10 Grade Players
2019 UTES SUMMER INSTRUCTIONAL DAY CAMP
FOR RISING 1st - 10th GRADE PLAYERS
Beginners to Advanced...this Camp is for YOU!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Join our Coaching Staff & PLL All-Stars Adam Ghitelman, Marcus Holman, Will Manny, Tim McDermott and University of Utah players to take YOUR game to the next level!
Campers will be divided according to age and skill level once assessed.
*We do not offer overnight camps. See hotel listings for local accommodations.
Utes 3 day camp will focus on developing concepts and confidence to raise YOUR game for future success and to teach the Pillars of Utah Lacrosse; Humility...Honesty...Passion...Gratitude...Trust.
Learn skills and proper technique for stick work, passing, catching, shooting, offensive motion and defensive strategies of the game as well as speed, agility, footwork and team play. Game like situations and drills will be used to put these skills to the test on the practice and playing field. For field players and goalies.
ALL levels of play!
- For: Rising 1st - 10th Grade Players for the 2019-20 School Year
- Date - Time - Place: *Monday - Wednesday
Session 1: June 10 | 9am-Noon |Spence Eccles Fieldhouse
Session 2: June 11 | 9am-Noon |Spence Eccles Fieldhouse
Session 3: June 12 | 1-4pm | McCarthey Field
- Location: Spence Eccles Fieldhouse: 650 S. Guardsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Location: McCarthey Family Track & Field: S Wasatch Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84112
- Tuition: $198.00
- BRING: Equipment, Mouthguard, Water bottle, Snacks, Sunscreen. WEAR a reversible if you have one. Goalies bring equipment. *Write first, last name on the front of your helmet. Masking or athletic tape and sharpie works well. Trainer will be on field.
Note: Beginning July 1st, the new location for Utes Lacrosse Camps will be at the
NEW Men's Lacrosse & Women's Soccer Complex.
*Utes Lacrosse Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.