2020 Winter Positional Skills Academy *4th-9th Grade Players: Jan 13-Mar 2
"Happy New Year"
2020 UTES POSITIONAL SKILLS ACADEMY
Join our Coaching Staff & PLL All-Stars Adam Ghitelman, Marcus Holman, Will Manny,
&Tim McDermott to take YOUR game to the next level!
GET READY FOR SPRING SEASON! DON'T MISS OUT!
REGISTRATION CLOSED/FULL- WAITLIST FULL for Both Sessions
Register Early Next Year!
SPACE IS LIMITED & WAS SOLD OUT LAST SEASON
Purpose: To build lacrosse players for future success and get ready for the spring season. 4 Monday Sessions will be managed differently each week. Positional clinics are integrated, where players train specifically on individual skills related to their position. Sessions will focus on team and transitional drills for players to develop their overall understanding of the game. Drills will include focus, preparation, footwork, developing lacrosse IQ and physical conditioning. *Players divided by age and skill level.
- For: 4th-9th Grade Players
- 2 OPTIONS: 4 One Hour Sessions on MONDAY Nights
- SESSION #1 - Dates: January 13, 20, 27 February 3
- SESSION #2 - Dates: February, 10, 17, 24 March 2
- Time: 6-7pm
- Tuition: $149 *4 hours of training/Maximum 20 players in sessions per grade
- Location: Spence Eccles Field House Address: 650 S. Guardsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
*BRING: Equipment, mouthguard, water bottle. Goalies bring equipment.
*Utes Lacrosse Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.