2020 Summer Instructional Day Camp *Rising 1st-10th Grade Players
2020 SUMMER INSTRUCTIONAL DAY CAMP
For: RISING 1st - 10th GRADE PLAYERS
Beginners to Advanced...this Camp is for YOU!
DON'T MISS OUT!
*We do not accept walk-ups
Join our Coaching Staff & PLL All-Stars Adam Ghitelman, Marcus Holman, Will Manny, Tim McDermott and University of Utah players to take YOUR game to the next level!
Campers divided according to age and skill level once assessed.
*We do not offer overnight camps. See hotel listings for local accommodations.
Utes 3 day camp will focus on developing concepts and confidence to raise YOUR game for future success and to teach the Pillars of Utah Lacrosse; Humility...Honesty...Passion...Gratitude...Trust.
Learn skills and proper technique for stick work, passing, catching, shooting, offensive motion and defensive strategies of the game as well as speed, agility, footwork and team play. Game like situations and drills will be used to put these skills to the test on the practice and playing field. For field players and goalies. ALL levels of play welcome!
- For: Rising 1st - 10th Grade Players for the 2019-20 School Year
- Fee: $220.00
- Date: June 8-10 *Monday - Wednesday *Check In: Monday at field location 8:45-9am
- Time: 9am-Noon
BRING: Equipment = Helmet, Stick, Gloves, Shoulder Pads, Mouthguard, Water bottle, Snacks, Sunscreen. WEAR a reversible if you have one. Goalies bring equipment. *DO NOT FORGET: Write first, last name on front of helmet. Masking or athletic tape and sharpie works well.
- NOTE: Players under the age of 9 are required to have a parent or authorized person sign them in and out and physically pick them up from camp each session. All other campers must sign in and out at table each session.
Time and Location TBA: Rising 1st - 6th Grade Players for the 2019-20 School Year
Time and Location TBA: Rising 7th -10th Grade Players for the 2019-20 School Year
- FIELD: McCarthey Track & Field: 1825 S. Wasatch Dr, SLC, UT 8411 *Foothill Dr to Mario Capecchi Dr, go 0.4 mi Turn left onto S Wasatch Dr, Field and Parking on left.
- FIELD: Crimson Field: S Wasatch Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 (below McCarthey Track & Field) Directions: Foothill Dr. to Mario Capecchi Dr, go 0.6 mi. left onto S Wasatch Dr. BEST OPTIONS for Parking: Pass McCarthey Track & Field, Left onto Exploration Way, Left onto Central Campus Dr. Left into Parking Lot ALUMNI A OR Turn left onto Student Life Way, right into Lasonnde Studio Parking Lot. (Food/Restrooms). *See Map Attached. Follow Red Lines for best parking.
*Utes Lacrosse Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.