2019 Winter Positional Skills Academy *Grades 5-12 Jan-Mar
"Happy New Year"
2019 UTES POSITIONAL SKILLS ACADEMY
Join our Coaching Staff & MLL All-Stars Adam Ghitelman, Marcus Holman, Will Manny, Tim McDermott and University of Utah players to take YOUR game to the next level!
GET READY FOR YOUR SPRING SEASON
SPACE IS LIMITED! DON'T MISS OUT!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Purpose: To build lacrosse players for future success and be ready for the spring season. 4 Tuesday Sessions will be managed differently each week. Positional clinics will be integrated, where players train specifically on individual skills related to their position. Other sessions will focus on team and transitional drills for players to develop their overall understanding of the game. Drills will include focus, preparation, footwork, developing lacrosse IQ, as well as live game play. Mental and physical conditioning. *Players divided by age and skill level.
- For: 5th-12th Grade Players
- 2 OPTIONS: 4 One Hour Sessions on Tuesday Nights
- SESSION #1 - Dates: January 15, 22, 29 February 5
- SESSION #2 - Dates: February, 12, 19, 26 March 5
- Time: 8-9pm
- Tuition: $149 *4 hours of training/Maximum 30 players in sessions
- Location: Spence Eccles Field House Address: 650 S. Guardsman Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108
*BRING: Equipment, mouthguard, water bottle. Goalies bring equipment.
*Utes Lacrosse Camps are open to any and all entrants limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.